The NSCL thrives on the talent of its employees. We currently seek individuals to fill the following vacancies:
- Postdoc: Experimental Nuclear Physics *updated 12/7*
- Operations Accelerator Engineer
- Cryogenic Controls Senior Engineer
- Cryogenic Controls Engineer
- Faculty Position in Theoretical Nuclear Science (Reaction Theory)
- Detector Systems Physicist
- FRIB Visiting Scholar Program for Experimental Science 2017
- Physicist position in Experimental Nuclear Structure Data Evaluation
If you're from out of the area and are looking for more information on mid-Michigan, please visit greaterlansinglife.com. There you'll find information on schools, neighborhoods, cultural attractions, and more. The Web site was generously prepared by several MSU community partners, including the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce and Lansing Economic Area Partnership, that are committed to the success of the present and future of rare isotope research at MSU.
NSCL is proud of the Diversity Advisory Comittee. The Diversity Advisory Comittee is a standing committee that will advise the director on how to improve the diversity of the NSCL workforce and how to make the NSCL work-environment welcoming and inclusive.
Michigan State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.